Three months ago, I came up with a list of goals for the second quarter of the year. They were to update this blog regularly, finish planning the second book in my 5-book series, finish typing the first book, to finish a short story I’ve been working on for ages, and to keep reading. I finished planning the book and kept reading, but I didn’t finish typing the first book or the short story. But I did complete a different short story and have gotten a bit through two others.
My goals for July through September are to:
- update this blog regularly
- continue writing the second book in the series and possibly finish it
- finish typing the first book
- finish the short story once and for all
- keep reading (I have 58 out of 100 books read)
I’m hoping to continue to write book reviews and get back into poetry. I might share a few short stories I’ve written, so keep an eye out. I hope you all have a safe and relaxing weekend. See you next week!